Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'll start by saying that it's 4:44 in the morning

I'm not even going to attempt gentle stabs at eloquence at this point in the evening, mostly because it's this point in the morning; let's see what finds me on the internet and hope I publish before I fall asleep. You would look great in a dress that has an attached rose, into whose stem you could loop your thumb while waiting and absently thinking.


I really need to buy paints and canveses: If I had them, I'd be making coffee now.


While I'm at it, I should pick up a digital camera. I've got several rolls of undeveloped black-and-white film that I kind of want to wait until I leave to develop.


If I ever learn Spanish, I'll hope to have one of these books to read (in the face of aphoristic wisdom, I'll say I like the covers).


I've been thinking about NYC lately.


Not to say that Chi-Town is without character.


Mixing misquotation, wherever you go there you are and there there be monsters.


Sometimes I get stuck browsing through vast image archives particularly after three in the morning and especially when I have a movie on in French that I listen to without watching: I don't speak French. Posters...


After finding those gang cards from Chicago's 70s, I stumbled across this dentist's.


5:30... Go to sleep or make coffee?


Bernadette La Hengst - Liebe ist ein Tauschgeschäft
-I normally don't comment on the music I post, as it's usually what comes up on random but I will comment on this, abnormally I presume, to say that I like it because it reminds me of Wham.-

J.U.F. - Samiao's Day

Dave Graham - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

Billy Davis and the Legends - El Primitivo

Wanda Jackson - Mean Mean Man

No comments:

Post a Comment