Friday, May 1, 2009

Last Played Tag

This is gonna be an all-over-the-place grab-bag of the last few days browsing. I used to cruise lots of German sites to keep up on the Sprache. I'm rusty as all hell, so it took me a bit to dig up this site that I admired so long ago. I was obsessed with lenses and mirrors as a kid, and was always sketching floorplans for rooms which mirrors would appear to double in size and make everything visible. I still geek out when I see the cover for No Pussyfooting. This fondness for optics extended to microscopes; I spent my twelfth summer looking at everything up close.


The the degree of craft displayed in those impresses me almost as the intricacy of form in what are essentially the invisible bits that surround us; I could also get lost staring at this stuff too, though.


Nothing cuts the butter of transcendence like dis-ease, leading to a hot metal transcendence all its own.


I don't know which I like best: spend some time here...


I'm not much of one for video games, but I could spend some time here.


This game makes me feel like I'm playing god.


I'm getting sleepy. Instead of my usual 5 MP3s, I'll just send you five different directions.

moteldemoka

Destination OUT

ear fuzz


Honey, where you been so long?


Blow Up Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment