Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sadie Hawkins

It was a rough day in the matrix, so this should be a little more scattershot than normal. I felt like one of these machines for most of the day.



Let's do music for a bit. Here are some places I go to find music I might like. First, the Motel de Moka. Most of the posts here include great pictures and poems. It's how I found the work of Stefania Paparelli. I like looking at fashion photography, but it's rare that I feel someone has the touch. She kind of reminds me of Guy Bourdin. I'll get around to Guy one of these days, but here's one I like of hers.


This Recording is a good read. So is Moistworks.



Diddy Wah and Boogie Woogie Flu both make great mixes.



British Summertime - Long Fin Killie

Look for Me (I'll be around) - Neko Case

Copacabana remix - Barry Manilow

Is That All There Is? - Cristina

Don't Push, Don't Shove - Bill Browning.

No comments:

Post a Comment