Sunday, February 14, 2010

5.13 24.11 13.16 9.13.5 5.13 24.11

I miss Europe some days more than others now.


I'm distracted today. It's Valentine's Day, so I, as most, am thinking about either sex or death.



I spent most of yesterday in bed and under weather. I'm full of Thai food in the middle of the day. I'm going to read and then make awkward phone calls.

I'd rather not be alone today, but, then again, that's most days.


Maybe I should drive around the neighborhood and ask people if they'll help me load some furniture into my van.


I can't seem to quit doodling distractedly...

.

I wish I could doodle like this guy doodles, oodles.

Old Pr0n.


The rest of my day will be stranded in futon.



Should I start posting mixtapes here? would you listen?

3 comments:

  1. sorry, am a bit behind in my FF viewing. 3 shows in 2 weeks, etc. i really want the dance piece in particular to be awesome, so my hands are on the 6 strings. where they belong. more soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, hush. I'm stoked the ball is rolling and the bells are ringing; well due. more soon.

    ReplyDelete