Thursday, February 25, 2010

where parthenogenesis has not been observed

Confronting people with more than 160 characters is a daunting proposition in this day and age, but Witkacy is worth knowing; there're pictures.


I could (do) e-thumb through i-archives all day long.


Goodness, I'd accumulated some gloomy links. I'll strive the cull the chaff for the wheat, as it were: Bulgarian stamps...


This whole series of valentines is adorable, but this one sings songs to me.


I want another tattoo.


This is one of my favorite movies.


Thai Book Covers...


Whatever happened to Team Fun?



From teens, onto the oldest things in the world...


I have sooo many of these albums...


Sorry for rushing and mumbling, but I've got stuff...


C.R.E.A.M.


Squid Ink.


These are the best video games.

I've actually got oodles more to post, so keep peeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment