Sunday, May 30, 2010

mongolian death worm

I wanted to listen to Jamaican music while I cleaned, and, apparently, a couple in Israel took it upon themselves to make a proper video for Bam Bam by Sister Nancy in their free time in their apartment in their underwear. The American flag boxing gloves are a nice touch.



The Mongolian Death Worm might exist and apparently it hates yellow.

I've posted this set of polaroids before, but it's something I myself often revisit. In short, he took a polaroid a day for 18 years. If you pay it nominal attention and follow it through to the conclusion, I challenge you not to be the least bit moved. Sometimes I leaf through them over coffee or look up that particular day's date, usually reverse annually; sometimes, it's certain holidays or one of those few times where I know where I was back when. He was here on my 21st birthday.



I've had this link to coffee that's expensive because it's been run through a jungle sitting around for a long time. I don't want to delete it, because the informative graphic demonstrating the process makes me laugh. We should put this image in one of those interplanetary time capsules that used to be fashionable to shoot out into the darkest recesses chock-full of goodies for our extraterrestrial neighbors. You know, just to fuck with them.



bottles of knots


This was my weapon of choice.


They're all deaf.


Tenderfoot sweetheart.


Giraffa Camelopardalis.


Oh god, zoom in.


I know I've linked to
ma-i-na-ku-ma-na before, but, come on...



The red in that Michetti reminds me of the red in this picture.


I found this while looking for alchemical notations to steal for use as design elements in my post-ironic t-shirt line.


It's getting to be that it's not a post around here until I link to some East Asian graphic design...


I like big butts.

No comments:

Post a Comment