Friday, May 14, 2010

put em up

So, sometimes it's just one of those days and this was a week of them.


As a small boy, I'd daydream about being 6 inches tall and living in expansive bases hidden inside walls or tree stumps; the layouts of which were well-planned and clearly illustrated. I think what was followed by cutaway views of my sub-marine base.


I've moved on from Nicaragua; let's go to Rio.


Indian castes.


Were I to ever receive transmissions from beyond, I would prefer that it were here.


I need a coffee table.


a bunch of videos for the hell of it.









4 comments:

  1. i just tried to click on the Indian Castes link, and got this amazing error message:

    "Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another."

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, you discovered PS22 too! their version of "New York State of Mind" nearly made me cry. i'm gonna teach music to kids someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, you've needed a coffee table since Christmas! MIH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll try to track down the Indian castes. I was posting links incorrectly for a bit, so much of the stuff around this time might be lost to the ethers. I do love that error message, though.

    ReplyDelete