Tuesday, June 15, 2010

zen eccentrics

I was flattered today. I decided to eat well and to do it up. I picked out some cheeses, olives, dried figs, almonds, a nice table wine, fancy jam and what not. As I was fishing for my wallet, the cashier asked me why weren't friends, just-like-that: : "why aren't we friends?" I was flattered.
Hanuman's been in my dreams, but I love this adorable Ganesh. Make sure yours face the door to greet you when you arrive, because it is good.


So much loveliness from French children's books (books written for children which most likely also belonged to children but were not written by them).


Josephine Baker.


I'm not even going to post a proper picture for this one. I stumbled across the non-descript front page for this site through some Hungarian link-aggregator picdump site, and chuckled to my jaded self. Some guy's collection of stewardess uniforms? It's going to be either nerdy or creepy or both, and then I clicked on the gallery, ready to judge. I think I may have actually said, 'oh my god. it's full of stars.'


I wonder what your troupe would look like.


So that's what it means when Mars is in retrograde: I like to play a retrograde inversion of happy birthday on my music box while I watch this.


Zen Eccentrics. Hands down, the best two word poem of the day.


This is the entrance to an adult bookstore in River North.


Copley's painting of Watson and the Shark is a link to a list of unusual deaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment