Tuesday, June 8, 2010

zero is an odd number

I'm working on sounds for our army (hunkering in a bunker this Winter will be a boon to productivity this year: it is not to be frittered away, consarn it!): please, enlist.



I think it's funny that I never made the connection between French New Wave



and French New Wave (I accented different words when I said it in my head.).



These remind me of the warfare series you were toying with.


I wish she made jellyfishes.



I've bought more than one album for the cover alone.



William Blake archive.


Apparently, Alcoholics Anonymous used to publish comics.


Russian Hobbits.


Embroideries.

A delightful bestiary.


London Guarantee and Accident Company Building.

Things that move.


1 comment:

  1. hell yes! i'm hunkered in that same bunker this summer. tour left me very excited. time to let it marinate in the high desert, then it.is.so.on. 100% for real. time to get some attention.

    ReplyDelete